While formulaic, at times some child support disputes can sometimes involve complex issues requiring creativity and the ability to think outside the box. Our highest priority is to protect the best interests of your children and ensure that they are satisfactorily provided within the confines of the law. State guidelines provide the foundation for determining child support payments. Consult with an attorney at Hecht & Associates and we can work with you on covering all the necessary terms.
Our attorneys will work diligently to put your mind at ease during this trying time and will handle all aspects concerning child support agreements including:
- Creating a child support order
- Modifying an existing child support agreement
- Enforcement of an existing child support agreement
- Tax exemptions pertaining to child support
- Termination of a child support order